Beacon Home Care Alzheimer’s Program
According to the Alzheimer’s Association, someone in the United States develops Alzheimer’s every 67 seconds. It is the only cause of death among the top 10 in America that cannot be prevented, cured, or slowed. This disease presents serious challenges to the patient and caregivers throughout its progression.
Beacon Home Care is your local expert in the care and treatment of individuals with Alzheimer’s disease. Our multi-disciplinary team includes Mental Health nursing and Medical Social Work to specifically address the multiple and complex needs of the patient, family, and caregivers.
Our goal is to improve the quality of life for both the individual with Alzheimer’s and the caregiver, and to lessen the likelihood of the need for placement.
Beacon Home Care will assess the unique needs of each patient and establish a comprehensive multi-disciplinary treatment plan that will address:
- Stages of Alzheimer’s
- Memory problems
- Treatment of cognitive and behavioral issues
- Preventing delirium
- Medical co-morbidities
- Mobility, nutrition, skin, sensory and elimination issues
- Environmental safety
- Activities appropriate to the level of dementia
- Personal safety for caregivers
- Caregiver stress
- Community resources
- Legal issues, patient advocacy, power of attorney, and guardianship
- Advanced care planning
- Palliative care
- End of life care
Please contact us for more information about our Alzheimer’s Program.
- Call us directly at 810-966-3480 or 888-700-CARE
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org